Wednesday 31 March 2010

Mists of Darkness

In Lehi's Dream of The Tree Of Life he describes the mists of darkness. Apart from on foggy days I have seldom experiences true mists of darkness until today. Jodi and I had been to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple in the morning and exited the Temple into gale force winds which were so strong that I could hardly keep my camera still! The upshot of all this wind was the great cloud of dust that was generated and the constant balls of tumbleweed that were flying about! We were planning to go to an outdoor shopping mall later on that day. However, when driving up the freeway we were enveloped by an expanse of dust which subsequently filled the valley! A change of plan was in order and a different mall chosen to visit. Despite the mall being indoors both of us felt like we were coated in a layer of filth! I am glad of the snow today but I feel that it is high time spring should be on its way!!

No comments:

Post a Comment