Wednesday 14 April 2010

Driving along in my automobile-take II

My friend is having her baby today by casesarian and will not be able to drive for two weeks so I have been drafted as designated driver until I leave USA! The only car available for me to drive with insurance is a Dodge Caravan. You can tell by the name its not a small car! Below is a representative picture of the car but the model I am driving is not equipped for mobility purposes! Needless to say, it is a modicum larger than my Ford KA!

Tonight my friend and her husband and I went out for a meal at PF Changs, a rather good Chinese Restaurant, which was about 30 miles away from their house. I had the task of getting us safely there and back in one peice. I have to say that I was surprised at how well I did on my first time driving a large car. There were a couple of hairaising moments when I drove too close to the right but, on the whole, it went well. I just need to remember to keep a little further over to the left than I am used to. Prayers on my behalf will be most gratefully received!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, so you'll officially start driving a van before I do! LOL You are such a good friend to help her out. :)

    ReplyDelete